Here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then
create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag (eleven?) people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
11 FUN FACTS ABOUT ME
1. My child is only 22 months old and I am already worried about what I will do without him when he moves out.
2. When I was young one of my favorite things to do was talk with an accent (i.e. British, Australian and even Pee-Wee Herman)
3. I love anything that makes me think enough to make me forget everything else... jigsaw puzzles, crochet, crossword puzzles and good books.
4. I LOVE old movies.
5. About a year ago my mother convinced me to add reese's pieces to my popcorn... and now I can't eat it without them.
6. I used to be in the national guard... and I hated it.
7. I used to be on the drill team... and I loved it.
8. My favorite time in my life is right now.
9. I hate wearing jeans... if you see me and I have them on, trust me, I am thinking about when I can get home and take them off.
10. My favorite scent is leather.
11. I've always wished I had a reason to dress like Scarlett O'Hara... I loved every one of her dresses.
MY QUESTIONS FROM SUGAR MOON1. What is your favorite childhood book?
Amelia Bedelia, Ramona Quimby - those are the books I remember reading.
2. What is your favorite childhood toy?
3. Who is your hero?
My father - he is hard working and honest. Everything he has he worked hard for and never cheated to get it. He leads by example when he says "No one is responsible for you, but you."
4. How many times have you read the entire Bible?
Sadly, only once. Definitely need to add that to my to-do list.
5. What is your favorite meal?
The one I didn't make. :)
6. What is your favorite snack?
Popcorn and reese's.
7. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
Definitely a night owl... sometimes I wonder if I could function better by sleeping 8 hrs/day and staying awake 16 hrs/night.
8. Who is your favorite author?
Francine Rivers for now... but my list is currently growing.
9. What is your favorite genre?
It recently became sci-fi.
10. If you could change one thing in your past what would it be?
I wish I had the confidence then that I have as an adult... I just remember never being completely sure of myself. Kids worry too much about what others will say... I wish you could show kids how much that doesn't matter.
11. What is your favorite hobby?
Playing with my little one, working puzzles, playing games, reading, watching movies, hiking or sight-seeing.
QUESTIONS FOR THOSE I TAG
1. What is your happiest memory?
2. If you could live on an island with just two people... who would you pick?
3. If you could be any fictional character who would it be... and why?
4. What is your favorite holiday?
5. What is your favorite movie?
6. What is your favorite outdoor hobby?
7. What is your favorite day of the year?
8. How old were you when you met your best friend?
9. What was your first pet?
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
11. What are you most thankful for today?
I AM TAGGING...
Well, this is hard since I don't have many followers yet... so some of you may have already been tagged. So sorry. :)
1. Girl Meets Bulgaria - a fun blog with Whitney who just moved to Bulgaria to be with her husband... she talks photography, cooking and her daily life!
2. Then Along Came the Boy - another great blog about a mama and her little one... just the kind I love to read!
3. Bossy Betty - a great blog where Betty shares her life through poems, photography, wit and humor.
4. My Daley Life - an always fun blog by my little sister... she's a little behind on her blogging and I hope this will spur her to get started again!
That's all I have for now but I'm looking forward to hearing from these other bloggers and finding out a little more about them!!
Hope you learned something about me! Have a great day!