Mama's Visitors

Monday, October 17, 2011

Big Trouble...

    Okay... we all know that there are things that happen as we raise our children that make us question how good of a job we are doing.  Here's an example...
     I feel I do a pretty good job at keeping an eye on my 18 month old son... but at the same time try not to hover over him 24 hours a day.  So it was nothing new for me to be working on a project in the living room while he played with his cars on the kitchen floor... literally 5 steps away from me.  This 5 steps just happened to be around the corner.  
     The sound of the wheels rolling on the hard wood floor and his little vroom vroom noise he likes to make were being heard off and on... so I had no worries.  In addition... my six year old was sitting approx 2 steps away from me... where he could see us both (so surely if something were to happen the six year old would say something). 

     All of a sudden I heard the light scrape of the kitchen chair across the floor and knew something must be up... so I asked the six year old what G was doing.  The next thing he says is... "Uuummmmm... well."  I knew it must be trouble... so I took the computer off of my lap and took the two steps I needed to see exactly what had transpired... and in that short time, this is what had occurred...


 He was SO proud of himself!

   


                                                       You're in BIG trouble mister!

1 comment:

Daley said...

HAHAHA!!! I'm pretty proud too, I've got to admit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...