Mama's Visitors

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Okay... I guess this is a lot of five year old boys... but I have the hardest time getting mine to cooperate for pictures.  Every time we take them its like he doesn't know how to smile... sometimes he's just being silly and other times its like he just can't make his face do what its supposed to.  Either way I always end up with a ton of silly pictures mixed in with one or two normal ones.
     The part that always amazes me is school pictures... I'm always so afraid when I know they are doing school pictures because I know how hard it is to get a good one... but SOMEHOW... they always turn out great.  I guess its just the skill of the photographer.  Well, yesterday my fear finally came to reality... we got Caylon's school picture.  Rather than explain this one... I just have to show you.  Me and mom laughed so hard we couldn't talk.    



4 comments:

Daley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daley said...

Ha ha ha I imagined his tongue hanging out and his eyes crossed. It could be MUCH worse

Mama Hancock said...

Well you had a chance to build it up in your mind since you had to wait for the picture. It's better if it comes right along with the post. Lol... come on gooseneck! :)

Mom2Four said...

I think it's all five year olds in general. Grace does that too. Maybe they are trying to find themselves?? She does this thing where she makes her eyeballs look at the top of her head, and then she sticks all of her bottom teeth up over her top lip to smile. Seriously? I would think at five, that would feel a little bit akward to me. ha ha. Next time you're at Jody's, get Julie to show you Trace's Kindergarden picture...PRICELESS! Before you know it they will be locking themselves in the bathroom, posing in front of the mirror, taking pictures of themselves for hours on end.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...