Mama's Visitors

Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Great Weekend

Today is my friday.  Caylon (my 5 year old) is leaving tonight to go on his first big vacation with Me-maw and Pops.  New Orleans is their destination and he is all set with a full load of snacks and a new Scooby-Doo DS game that Me-maw got him.  The best part of their trip will be the stop into Jellystone Park for Cindy bear's birthday party (thats Yogi bear's girlfriend in case you aren't a Yogi know-all). The real question though... is what will me and my baby do for the next four days?!! I am so excited to have this entire weekend with my precious little man! I was thinking of taking him to the animal park in town so he can help me feed the giraffes and the new baby zebra (look for pictures in the near future!).  However, that will only take up 1/2 of one of our four days! So... I need ideas.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...