Mama's Visitors

Monday, November 14, 2011

Details...

     We all have things that we enjoy... things that we could live without but would rather not.  Mine... is Red Bull.  I don't know what it is about that little blue can... I think I've grown immune to the effects... that's not what I like about it.  There is just something about opening the ice cold can and taking that first drink... it's absolutely delicious.  I know they aren't the greatest things for you (there isn't much that comes in a can that is) so I try to make myself feel a little better by drinking the sugarfree.  Well today, I decided I must either DRINK them too often, or TALK about drinking them too often. 
    

    Skip ahead... C gets a "day snack" every day if his color at school doesn't change to red.  It is very rare that he doesn't get a day snack, therefore, it is crucial that I keep my cabinet stocked with some sort of small snack so that he can have something before he starts homework.  Today... I failed in that regard and my cabinet was bare.  So, I told him he could go in the little corner store down the street and pick out any snack he wanted... and added that while he was in there... could he grab ME a drink.  Of course he said yes.  So as he got out of the car I rolled down my window and asked him if he knew what a Red Bull looked like.  He said, "Yes! And you want the LIGHT blue can right? Not the dark blue... it has too much salt in it!" Lol.  You've got it kiddo.


Kids listen so much more than we think.  Even if the details don't always turn out just right.

And since we missed our Fuzzy Friday this week... here's a Fuzzy Monday. :)

Hope you have a great week!!

1 comment:

Daley said...

I've always said I'd drink Red Bull even if it didn't give me energy. Love them! Cute pics :P
And C is such a smartie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...