Mama's Visitors

Monday, November 7, 2011

My perfect husband...

Well I want to start by saying that approximately 23 hrs and 58 minutes per day... I have the BEST husband in the world. There are very few things that fit into that two minutes of the day... but one of them... is bread.

Now some of you will probably blame this more on my previously mentioned obsessive-compulsive problem than actually blaming the husband... but of course I see no problem expecting the bread bag to be free from air, completely sealed, with all edges tucked under the loaf after using it. Like this...




Instead, I get this...





This is a battle I will not pick. :)
Have a great day!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

SUGAR MOON said...

Hubby says twist the wrapper, put the twisty on and tuck it under. I think he is OCD. He says he hates it when the twisty isn't on, but says it's too late for me to start now. Whew!

Mama Hancock said...

Lol.. well I'm glad to hear that somebody out there has it worse than me!! I don't need the twisty... I always feel like I'm letting in some of that sealed-out air while I'm trying to mess with that ol' twisty! :) :)

Daley said...

I also hate the twisty. But I still make sure there's no air!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...