Mama's Visitors

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Life as a SAHM...

     I have known since the day I had my son that I was meant to be a stay-at-home-mom.  I had a small taste of it right after he was born... but 6 months later had to return to the rat race.  A house payment cut in half and two payed off cars later... I am now back at home... right where I am supposed to be.

     This is only week one but I feel full of energy (much needed for a toddler) and am ready to make up for lost time.  We've already had a ton of fun... but I do believe that today was one of the best days I've had with just the two of us.  If you've ever heard of a little place called "Jumping Party," it's amazing.  One enormous room ... completely filled with bounce houses, bounce slides and bounce obstacle courses.  But even better than that... the "Jumping Party" in my town has... "Toddler Tuesday."  That means that every tuesday you can take your toddler and pay their AGE to get in.  You got it... $1 for 2 1/2 hours of non-stop dancing, jumping, laughing, climbing and sliding. 

     In that short 2 1/2 hours my little guy went from not knowing how to get on the bouncy things... to climbing in, up and around the entire obstacle course by himself.  I was so proud... and it was a sweet reminder that being a mom is the best job anyone could ever ask for... and I feel so blessed to call that job mine.





     





Now THAT is a fun-filled face! :)

1 comment:

Daley said...

Yay!!! So glad you're back to that!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...